Сведения о сотруднике
Aleshkova IrinaPhD in Law
старший научный сотрудник
Подразделение: Отдел правоведения
scientific interests: principles of constitutional law, constitutional values, environmental protection, biolaw, biological safety, human rights and freedoms, legal taxonomy
Total number of scientific publications: 209
Education: Higher (1) Pyatigorsk State Technological University, lawyer qualification, specialty "Jurisprudence"; (2) Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education "Russian Academy of Justice", Faculty of Economics, qualification "Economist-manager"; Ph.D. thesis on the topic "The right to free movement: issues of theory and practice"
Participation in editorial boards and editorial boards of scientific publications
- IAJ "Social and human sciences in: Domestic and foreign literature". Ser.: State and law.
- Bulletin of the Moscow State Regional University. Series: Jurisprudence.
Information about teaching: Associate Professor of the Department of Land and Environmental Law of the Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Education "Peoples' Friendship University of Russia"
Participation in major research projects
- In 2010 to 2012 was a participant in the grant of the Russian Humanitarian Foundation (the main competition of the Russian Humanitarian Foundation in 2010) "Legal foundations for countering modern challenges to sustainable development: domestic and foreign experience." Project type "a" No. 10-03-00323.
- From 2019 to 2021, the head of the scientific project No. 19-011-00058 "Principles of constitutional law", which received support from the Russian Foundation for Basic Research based on the results of the competitive selection of scientific projects as the winner of the competition A - Competition for the best projects of fundamental scientific research;
- In 2021, a participant in the scientific project for the preparation and publication of scientific review articles No. 20-111-50076 "Expansion" on the topic "Human Rights and Ethics in Bioengineering and Information Technology", which received support from the Russian Foundation for Basic Research based on the results of the competitive selection of scientific projects;
- From 2023 to 2024 head of scientific project No. 23-28-00113, which received support based on the results of the competitive selection of the Russian Science Foundation for fundamental scientific research and exploratory scientific research by small individual scientific groups.
List of the most significant publications
1. Aleshkova, I. A. The concept of "principle" as an element of law // Review of linguistics and culture. - 2021. - Issue. 5(C3). – https://doi.org/10.21744/lingcure.v5nS3.1829 Scopus;
2. Umnova-Konyukhova I.A., Rostovshchikov I.V., Aleshkova I.A., Serdyuk A.V. Principles of competition and sustainable development in the economy: the dialectic of interaction in the context of information globalization // Springer Nature Switzerland. 2020 / A. O. Inshakova and E. I. Inshakova (eds.): CRFMELD 2019, LNNS 110, pp. 503–510, 2020. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-45913-0_59 WoS;
3. Rostovshchikov I.V., Aleshkova I.A., Molokaeva O.K. Trends in the implementation of constitutional principles of economic development in new realities // Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020. Inshakova A.O., Inshakova E.I. (ed.): CRFMELD 2019, LNNS 110, pp. 522–530, 2020. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-45913-0_61 WoS;
4. Judicial power and the information society: new approaches and opportunities // "Ubiquitous computing and the Internet of things: prerequisites for the development of ICT" series of books "Research in the field of computational intelligence" publishing house Springer, indexed by Wos , Scopus, Springer. Link. 2019. - S. 185-193;
5. Umnova-Konyukhova I.A., Aleshkova I.A. Human Rights and Ethics in the Conditions of Development of Digital Information Technologies and Bioengineering // State and Law. - 2021. - No. 9. - P. 75-89. – DOI: 10.31857/S102694520016729-2 (HAC, RSCI, Scopus);
6. Umnova-Konyukhova I.A., Aleshkova I.A. Biolaw as a branch of the new generation // Tomsk State University Bulletin. Right. - 2021. - No. 41. - P. 98-118. – DOI 10.17223/22253513/41/9 (VAK, WoS);
7. Umnova-Konyukhova I.A., Aleshkova I.A. On the issue of constitutional taxonomy // State and Law. - 2020. - No. 1. - S. 32-40. – DOI 10.31857/S013207690008348-4 (HAC, RSCI, Scopus);
8. Aleshkova I.A., Vlasova T.V. Constitutional prescription as a legal category // State and Law. - 2018. - No. 6. - S. 82-87. – DOI 10.7868/S0132076918060100 (HAC, RSCI, Scopus);
9. Aleshkova I.A. Principles of biolaw: prospects and prospects for development // Agrarian and land law. - 2020. - No. 6 (186). - P.11 - 15;
10. Umnova-Konyukhova I.A., Aleshkova I.A. The principle of solidarity in a post-industrial society: features of the content and limitations of development // International public and private law - 2021. - No. 1 (118). - P.3-7. DOI: 10.18572/1812-3910-2021-1-3-7;
11. Aleshkova I.A. Trends in the development of the system of the beginning of the constitutional law of the Russian Federation // Law and State: Theory and Practice. - 2022. - No. 3 (207). – P.164 – 167. DOI 10.476431/1815-1337_2022_3_164;
12. Aleshkova I.A. To the question of the importance of searching for new approaches in modeling the system of the beginning of constitutional law // Modern Law. - 2022. - No. 4. - P.5 - 11; DOI 10.25799/NI.2022.31.64.001;
13. Aleshkova I.A. The system of consideration of the constitutional law of the Russian Federation: features of construction // Bulletin of the Moscow State Regional University. Series: Jurisprudence. - 2022. - No. 1. - P. 29 - 38. DOI: 10.18384/2310-6794-2022-1-29-38;
14. Pevtsova E.A., Umnova-Koniukhova I.A., Aleshkova I.A. Do constitutional principles affect self-actualization of the youth? // Bulletin of the Peoples' Friendship University of Russia. Series: Legal Sciences. - 2022. - No. 3. - P.37-42.
15. Aleshkova I.A. Principles of constitutional law: experience of complex research and application: monograph; Russian Academy of Sciences, Institute of Scientific Information on Social Sciences. - Moscow: INION, 2022. - 222 p.; (Series "Jurisprudence").; ISBN 978-5-248-01040-0